Is Your Ministry Safe From Child Sexual Abuse?
MinistrySafe offers a complete safety system designed to reduce the risk of child sexual abuse in your organization.
- Our children are being abused at an alarming rate
- 1 out of 4 girls will be sexually abused before age 18.
- 1 out of 6 boys will be sexually abused before age 18.
- Sexual abuse can occur in any program providing services to children.
- Watch the video above to learn more about preventing abuse in your program.
MinistrySafe provides state-approved Sexual Abuse Awareness Training, Skillful Screening Training, sample policies and procedures, application forms, reference check forms, interview forms and other instructional documents. The MinistrySafe Control Panel allows you to administer and track your safety system, including training completion. MinistrySafe clients include churches, schools, camps, universities, housing foundations, foster care agencies, youth sports and adoption organizations. Click the video player above to explore resources available to MinistrySafe Members.
Child sexual abuse is a real and compelling risk for all child-serving organizations. Effective training provides employees and volunteers with the information and tools necessary to effectually address this mission-killing risk.
Criminal background checks, while necessary, are not enough, because less than ten percent of sexual abusers will ever encounter the criminal justice system. The MinistrySafe system is designed to reduce the risk of child sexual abuse in ministry programs of all types.